Mira Cucina™ Modern Kitchen Cabinets are available with standard features normally offered as an upgrade with many other modern kitchen cabinet companies. Our Mira Cucina line boasts a frameless 3/4″ commercial grade maple plywood cabinet box with a fit and finish that we are extremely proud of. There are no cabinets at this price point with this level of quality – period!
Modern Kitchen Cabinet Assembly
Mira Cucina® Modern RTA (Ready to Assemble) Cabinets feature our signature EZ-Build system, which allows the assembly of your frameless kitchen cabinets to be faster than ever before! With our cabinet boxes being made entirely out of 3/4″ maple plywood, we can ensure that your cabinets will last the test of time.
To learn more about the assembly of our kitchen cabinets, please view our Assembly page.
MIRA CUCINA High Gloss European Cabinet Doors
Our high-gloss full overlay modern cabinet door and drawer fronts are manufactured by applying Lacquer sprayed finish with a durable High Gloss acrylic finish. This material was primarily designed for use in hotels and high traffic commercial environments, so you can count on the durability for years to come. European style doors not only give the clean, modern, trendy look but also are extremely durable to daily use. You can order High Gloss European Cabinets right on our website by using the following link: View High Gloss Modern Kitchen Cabinets.
• The used UV paint does not contain solvent, the flammability is very low and environmentally friendly.
• Gloss level is between 95-100.
• High scratch resistance, impact resistance and abrasion resistance. Perfect for residential or commercial use.
• High surface resistance to solvents like acetone or thinner.
• High resistance to sunlight and fading
• Environmentally friendly
• Manufactured in Spain
MIRA CUCINA Textured Wood Grain European Cabinet Doors
Our Thermo structured surface full overlay cabinet door and drawer fronts are manufactured by applying a wood veneer over wood substrate and finished with conversion varnish. Our modern kitchen cabinet doors show a very uniform and textured grain. We choose to use this door material, frankly because it is the finest available in the world at a very affordable price point. You can order Wood Grain European Cabinets right on our website by using the following link: View Wood Grain Modern Kitchen Cabinets.
• Many modern colors in stock and others on special order
• Carb 2 compliant
• Extremely durable
• Looks and feels like real wood veneer, but much more durable
• Cost saving compared to real wood veneer and reconstituted veneer
• Environmentally friendly
• Manufactured in Italy
Frameless Cabinet Boxes
Our modern kitchen cabinet boxes are constructed with 3/4″ high quality maple plywood featuring a completely frameless construction. They are finished with either a natural maple finish or high quality grey melamine on the inside, and edge-banding on the face of the modern cabinet box in addition to the face of shelves. Our cabinet boxes have an unfinished exterior that requires matching side panels to finish.
Flat Panel and Full Overlay Doors and Drawer Fronts
Our modern kitchen cabinet doors and drawer fronts are full overlay with a Modern European flat panel door style. A full overlay door means that there is very little cabinet frame showing around each door and drawer front (1/8″ of spacing is our standard) for a seamless appearance.
Drawer and Slides
Top of the line Blum® (soft close) Hardware finished in a satin grey, or a natural maple dovetail drawer.
Premium Blum® (Soft Close) Hinges are standard on our Mira Cucina line of modern kitchen cabinetry.
Toe Kick Cover
Brushed Aluminum Toe Kicks are available, and must be ordered separately (in 8 foot increments).
MIRA CUCINA Modern Kitchen Cabinet Construction
- Durable Hi Tech grey melamine finished 3/4″ maple plywood with matching edge-banding on the face of the cabinet box and shelving.
- 3/4″ side and bottom, top (for wall cabinets) Set into side panels with butt joint secured with 7 mm x 62 mm Confimat screws, no glue or staples to side panels.
- 3/4″ bridges to add strength to the cabinets, Set into side panels with butt joint secured with 7 mm x 62 mm Confimat screws, no glue or staples to side panels
- Flat panel full overlay door or drawer fronts. A full overlay door style means that there is very little cabinet frame showing around each door and drawer front (1/8″ of spacing is our standard) for a seamless appearance.
- Metal drawer system (Blum® soft close Hardware) full extension built in soft closing under mounted slides.
- Base Cabinet Levelers – Premium base cabinet levelers, adjustable feet (no leveling shims necessary).
- Toe Kick – Brushed aluminum metal with clips for seamless installation.